BY BOOKING A STAY WITH RJL, YOU CHOOSE TO WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS AGAINST the Ratapani Jungle Lodge (the “RJL”)
I wish to swim at the RJL’s pool facilities during our visit and stay at the Ratapani Jungle Lodge, hereinafter to also be referred to as “RJL”. While swimming at the RJL’s pool during this time, I recognize and fully understand certain things, including:
1. During the swim sessions no lifeguard will be on duty.
2. My use of the RJL’s pool facilities during these swim sessions involves certain risks, including:
· The risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the pool equipment;
· The risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool
· The risk of injuries resulting from unsupervised divers and swimmers colliding;
· The risk of other injuries resulting from participating in the swim session.
3. I recognize and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all possible risks; the list only provides examples of types of risks that I am assuming.
4. NO SWIMMING ASSESSMENTS will be conducted to ensure that those choosing to use the swimming pool have adequate swimming skills or are otherwise conditioned and competent to do so;
5. Swimming involves inherent safety and health risks, including but not limited to, injury, infection and death.
6. Swimming pools present the potential for slippery surfaces, malfunctioning and/or defective equipment, and other safety/health hazards.
In exchange for the RJL allowing me to use and enjoy the Swimming Pool Facility including the Deck around the pool area, I hereby agree to the conditions below. I fully intend and choose to give up the legal rights, as stated below:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against RJL, its Parent holding company, M/s Wildberries Resorts (P) Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) relating to my participation in the swim sessions, or usage of the pool facilities and the area around the pool, including the Pool Deck Area;
2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, Injury, expense, or other cost that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer in connection with my participation in the swim sessions due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING PURPORTED, CLAIMED OR ALLEGED NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation in the swim sessions;
4. That I am over the age of 18 and fully and completely understand the release that I am signing and am signing so, voluntarily and unconditionally;
5. That I further agree to abide by times for the swim sessions to be provided by the RJL;
6. That the only persons permitted to attend the swim sessions are the Stay Guests of RJL, who are either individually over the age of 18, or are under the supervision and control of their parents or guardians and that without the aforementioned being present, in case of minors, RJL would have to right to prevent the minors from entering the pool, as and when the same is discovered; and
7. That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.